It’s Friday, and I have that feeling of:
- panic, because the week is nearly over and I have achieved only a fraction of what I needed to at work;
- relief, because the week is nearly over, and I can legitimately ignore work in a few hours;
- tiredness, of the kind that cuts through your bones and makes your head feel like it contains mashed potato (and the instant variety at that).
I also feel excited, because I have decided that this weekend I am going to write up some of my old patterns so that I can start to share them with you. Or at least try to. The reason for my lack of conviction here is because I also have the following WiPs on the go:
- Attic24 cosy blanket in rainbow colours;
- Two versions of a new wrap I am in the middle of designing;
- A pinwheel blanket made with yarn dyed by Dye Candy and Truly Hooked as part of a joint yarn club they have been running.
And I have a new project to start tonight, which needs to take priority over all of them, because it isn’t for me. And I am excited about that too.
So finding time to decipher old notes and write them up and make them look pretty may be a bit of an ask, to be honest! But I promise I will do my best.
3 thoughts on “That Friday feeling…”
Beautiful colors 👌🏾👌🏾
Thank you! I tried to find 15 Stylecraft colours that matched the colours in my daughter’s room, and arranged them in a rainbow.
LikeLiked by 1 person